Vertex News & Events
- Please check out our exhibit and greet Jamie Bellomy at the NYSRA Summit in Albany, NY, Tuesday the 11th.
- Our office is moving! Update your contact records by the end of September with our new address: 460 Polaris Parkway, Suite 100, Westerville, OH 43082. We have office furniture to sell at a huge discount, so please call Kate Ball (614) 318-7113 for more information.
- We have released a new case study! Check out how Occupations, Inc. in Middletown, New York, utilized the Client Payroll Manager from Vertex Systems to solve their participant payroll and reporting problems! - Read the case study
- We are officially certified for ANSI-5010 EDI billing transactions for Medicaid and other units-of-service payers
- We have added a new white paper on Supply Chain Management utilizing our state-of-the-art enterprise resource planning software solution - Vertex Financial Manager ERP.
- And... Happy Holidays from everyone here at Vertex Systems! We're looking forward to helping social services agencies even more in 2012!
- Vertex Systems and Equisys announce the inclusion of Zetadocs Express, a new downloadable document management module, in the latest version of Vertex Financial Manager that provides users with key electronic document management capabilities at no additional license cost.
- Vertex Systems released another new white paper for social services agencies that looks at manual time collection processes versus an automated time collection system - which is better for your organization?
- Vertex Systems Introduces Intuition Service Billing - our billing application for social services agencies to efficiently and accurately submit claims to Medicaid and other payers. This new system allows a human services organization to bill electronically using an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) offering increased speed and accuracy that is far superior to paper claims and website billing. The application was designed to help ensure these providers can bill for the maximum services that they provide to their clients and reduce their costs to process their claims.
- Our Product Update - the 2011 Insight - has been sent out to our customer list this month, highlighting new software applications and changes to our existing product line. Download it and check it out!
- The summer newsletter is avaiable now - learn about Kay Hamilton and her work at Columbia Industries in Washington. Debunk a few social media myths. Learn about how to improve your billing process - check out the Summer 2011 edition of Vertext!
- Another case study has been added - this one on Green Valley Enterprises in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
- We have added a new Case Study on one of our customers - Columbia Industries in Washington state.
- Vertex Systems Introduces Intuition! Our newest tool for accurate time and documentation collection is out of beta and ready to go!
Introduction to Vertex Systems
Vertex Systems Conference and Event Schedule
Dates and locations announced soon!
Vertex Systems Past Conferences and Events
ACCSES Annual Conference, Washington, DC, July 15-18
APSE National Conference - June 27-29 - Arlington, VA
IACP Annual Conference - April 11 & 12 - Ames, IA
MASWM Spring Meeting - April 5 - Lake of the Ozarks, MO
INARF Annual Conference 2012 - March 14-15 - Indianapolis, IN
Therap Conference, February 8-9, 2012
Alliance for Full Participation (AFP) Summit 2011 - November - Washington D.C.
Interhab - Power Up! Conference - October 18-19 - Topeka, KS
The ARC - National Convention 2011 - September 17-19 - Denver, CO
The New York State Rehabilitation Association (NYSRA) - September 20 - Albany, NY
ADDP Technology Day - June 1, Worcester, MA
Ancor - June 5-8, National Harbor, MD
NISH Big Idea Exchange Conference - May 23, Orlando FL
Financial Managers Association of NY - May 6, Cooperstown, NY
IACP Annual Convention - April 19-21, Ames, IA
RFW - 2011 Rehabilitation & Transition Conference - April 6-8, Elkhart Lake, WI
MASWM - Board Meeting - April 6-8, Lake of the Ozarks, MO
INARF Annual Conference - March 9-10 2011, Indianapolis, IN
ADDP Annual Conference - March 18, 2011, Worcester, MA
The Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (INARF) Annual Conference
, Indianapolis, IN
Rehabilitation and Transition Conference
, Kohler, WI
Iowa Association of Community Providers
, Ames, IA
ANCOR 2009 Management Practices Conference
, San Francisco, CA
The National Convention of the ARC
, Albuquerque, NM
Pennsylvania Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (PARF) Annual Conference
, State College, PA
The Illinois Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (IARF) Conference
, East Peoria, IL
The Oregon Rehabilitation Association (ORA) NW Conference
, Portland, OR
The National Rehabilitation Association (NRA) Annual Training Conference
, St. Louis, MO
The Ohio Association of County Boards MRDD (OACBMRDD) Annual Convention
, Columbus, OH
Follow Us On: